Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Haul : Bubbi Brushes

Hello (:
I have another haul today and its about the BUBBI BRUSHES!!
Bubbi Brushes are create by a Youtube Make up guru named BubzBeauty.

I actually wanted to get the Sigma Make Me Cool Brush Kit but it cost a heap like around $190-200.So i decided to get the Bubbi Brushes instead and asked my sister to order it for me in Aussie.I got the full set Bubbi brushes.There is also a basic set.Its a great investment really,cost me AUD90-100 which includes shipping and tax plus the quality of the brushes are awesome!They are really soft and there is hardly any fall out of bristles when deep cleaning them.So yeah,its pretty good! ^^ My first ever full set of brushes!~Finally :D
[WARNING: Pictures are Heavy]

It came in a cute packaging ^^ With a Thank You card in it.

11 brushes total.2 dual ended.

Bubbi Dual Cover [Foundation + Concealer] 





Bubbi Flawless HD

I love this brush :3 Its really dense and great for foundation.
It is angled shape which can be easy when applying foundation to hard to reach places on your face.

Bubbi Powder


Bubbi Multi Retractable brush

This brush can be adjust by pulling the red part higher if you want to contour or highlight.


Bubbi Buffer

Dense.Picks up just the right amount of powder (:

Bubbi Angled Liner

This liner is larger than any of my liner brushes.Which is good cause i don't have to apply it in small swiping motion.Its long enough for me to just do 1 long swipe on my eyes.

Bubbi Dual Eyes [Shader + Pencil]
This is pretty cause the bristles are white!But i am afraid when apply colours it will stain.Hopefully it won't. :x



Bubbi Fluff

This is like a blending brush.Huge indeed.

My favourite too.The Bubbi Kabuki

Its super soft!! And it looks rather small here.Well its because i just opened it at that time but after i clean it,it became really fat!!Hahaha and its super duper soft like i said before (:

I didn't talk much or review these brushes because i just got them and this is a haul post.I will post a review after using them for some time.
If you want to know more about this brushes please see this video of BubzBeauty demonstrating her brushes ^^
I hope you enjoy this post,well mostly pictures!Hahaha.Talk again soon.BYEEEx

1 comment:

  1. I've seen these on a couple of youtube guru's videos and I love them! I need to order the HD brush and the powder one asap!

    ReplyDelete