Saturday, March 31, 2012

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream + Cottage Cheese (:

Hey lovelies....
It's been a long time since i've post something on this blog....Been pretty busy lately eventhough i don't have school yet...just got caught up with things......
Anyhoo,got myself a haul post for today.A blogger named,Imah Ayub, recommended me on an online shop that sells NYX cosmetics.I usually purchased mine on FrostyZee on facebook and thought it was cheap for that range...but i was definitely wrong.The online facebook shop is called Cloth Incoporated,the shop is based on brunei and the owner sells AUTHENTIC NYX products,so don't worry (:
If Imah didn't mentioned me about this shop,i would have wasted alot on FrostyZee....I'd thank her for that ^^

Each for $8.Total $32!Cheap right?!The other shop would be for $10-12 each.

NYX Jumbo Eye pencils in Cottage Cheese.
Wanted to buy this a long time ago but was out of stop at that time.


NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream : Stockholm
I really really love this colour to the max!It comes out as a light - dark nude beige on the hand but when apply on the lips,its really great for everyday look.Not too nude that will wash you out!

Antwerp
Its a nice coral shade.It might be too bold for me but i do apply it with MAC Viva Glam Gaga #1 with it.

Tokyo
Nude baby pink shade.

With Flash

Without Flash

Overall,love these products (: Hopefully will be purchasing from them again...
Thats all for today!!
Till next time 

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the mention! tho I prefer people to call me by Imah Ayub hehee.. I love Stockholm too! It looks a little bit of babyish pink nude to me.. which absolutely looks great :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the mistake i made on your name.Yea i also think that too!

    ReplyDelete