Friday, August 5, 2011

CandyDoll / Dollywink haul

First i'd like to start of with 'Sorry for not blogging for such a very very long time (Since 17th July).
Been busy after my brother's wedding with all the dinners and family gathering till end of July.
It's exam week currently and i'm hoping to make time for my blog.
(Totally feel awful neglecting my blog and to those who reads)

Now that i'm back from my all the nonsense business,i'm going to post about the items that i ordered from Love Dolly Shop.Please do check her blog out on my links at the sidebar :)

CandyDoll and DollyWink are a Japan cosmetic brand produced by Tsubasa Masuwaka.


Ain't she pretty? :)

Now moving onto the stuff that i got,i didn't get a massive heap of stuff but just the ones that i would normally use.


Dollywink liquid liner in black.
I've heard good things bout this eyeliner. The packaging is really cute with the polka-dots and a bow :) This liner is precise,you could make a thick line or a thin line.The only thing that its not waterproof and whenever my lids gets oily after few hours,it fades.
I would rank this 7/10 :) overall its pretty good.Been using this one now instead of my bobby brown and etude house gel liner because i feel its alot faster to appy on.


2nd thing that i bought is the Candydoll mineral powder.


Wanted to try this mineral powder.The powder is really fine and it gives a matte finish on your face.
This powder gives a medium coverage for me.
I didn't use this alot yet because i want to let my skin breathe too(If you know what it means hahaha)

Super duper fine.Do get this one if you want something that does not clog your pores and something light for your everyday make up routine :)




Next one that i bought is the Candydoll Lipstick in Apricot Beige.
Its like a nude with a bit of apricot color?/orange tone.
This is almost similar to my Revlon soft nude but that one is more lighter that this one.
Really like this,its moist and not dry,very pigmented.



Ramune Pink

Honestly,i prefer this one than the Apricot beige cause first of all,i usually use a light pink color and its of course its PINK!hahaha
This color is a perfect light pink for me and its almost moist not dry,pigmented and has a glossy finish.10/10  for me on this one :)


Well this is it for my haul post.Do check Love Dolly Shop on my link and browse throught their stuff.This is a one stop place to your needs if you love japanese cosmetics.Hope you guys enjoy reading it and will talk to you soon on my next post :)

Bye lovelies xo

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I love your haul! Been wanting the lipstick from Candy Doll as I heard that they are comparable to the YSL ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ^^ Yea i've heard that too. :)

    ReplyDelete