Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday's facial mask day :)

Hey guys.
Another random post i would like to put up on a Saturday :) 
Freaking bored over here.
Well i went out for dinner last night :) which is a Friday
And i got to use my Peach Water Gloss that i bought in Etude House :D

 :)
 FOTN for that day :
 Kanebo Lavshuca Purple Eyeshadow quad - In the 2 lightest shade.
 Melilea Intensive Nourisher
Peach Water Gloss - Strawberry Milk

 I'm surprised that i use not alot of make up cause usually i would put a massive junk on my face. :P

That's about it for my Friday,Friday,We gotta get down Friday!!
Stupiak song is like stuck in my head even though the singer's voice kills me!!

 ----
 Saturday

Didn't do much today except for school and tuition and staying alone at home.Sucks to be me right?
Decided to apply a facial mask after cleansing my face.
Used the O2 White Vitamin Facial Mask that i bought in Etude House.
Really nice and it doesn't irritates my skin so i like it :)

Tomorrow's a SUNDAY!!
I love Sundays because of no school :D
 Can stay at home and Partyin Partyin YEA!! !@#%$#%$^ I did it again!!LOL 

I'm going to end my post here and will be posting again on Monday about my school trip to OGDC :D
Have a great day tomorrow!!

 Night xo

No comments:

Post a Comment