Thursday, April 7, 2011

Back To December ♥

Hey Heyy!
 I didn't notice how fast the time pass!Last post was like on Monday and its already Thursday!!
 Hhahaha...well time for me to post another daily life of mine ^^
 Yesterday i had P.E and it was so painful!!!Well its because i kind of fell/trip over a metal railing on the floor when i was jogging >< FML!!

 Damn!Fortunately my pants didn't rip but it actualy drag my skin out on my legs -.- Ouch?

Had watermelons for supper :D yesterday~
But shouldn't have eaten that much because i had to go every few hours!!

Stayed up late till 1.30am yesterday,was so caught up of Glee.
 I've also heard about another earthquake in Japan with a 7.1 magnitude,apparently closer to the island than the previous one.Gotta pray for them again,hope everyone's okay :)

 Been so addicted to Back To December by Taylor Swift!!Ahhh everything she sings are soo true!
Hearts to her :)

 
Big Bang's coming out soon on 14th May for MapleSEA!! :D
Pretty excited for it.

 RIO is out!!Finally!!If you all haven't watch it yet,go book your tickets and watch it!!Even if i hadn't watch it,i know its going to be aweesommee!! :D

 What is surprising is that Justin Bieber Never Say Never is also on cinema?I didn't know it was a movie o.o
 
 Okayyy.....Probaby watch it in online or something...Hahah..
I don't hate Bieber okay..
I just don't like Rebecca Black neither hate her though.

Hahaha anyways,that's it i guess?Most are my random things :)
Hope you guys enjoy this update and will talk to you soooonnnn.
Enjoy your FRIDAY!Cause i'll be Gettin down on Friday cause we we we so excited!!
Hahaha kayyy
Byee LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment