Sunday, February 20, 2011

Excapade & Dim Sum!!! ♥.

So yesterday me and my family went to eat SUSHI!!
I love love loveeee eating sushi :) Hehehe
My dad had a $50 voucher from excapade so we went and ate till our stomach bloat!
I will never ever get sick of excapade :) Sometimes my family say eat until sien liao..but not me ^^ Teee heeee

These are some of the food that we ate yesterday :)

Salmon ♥. It was really fresh yesterday :)


 Spider roll!! My family loves this after one of my sister introduce this :)




**

 Woke up at 9.00am by my alarm clock :) I will for sure wake up whenever i hear Dream High :)
  
Sisters,mom and i went for dim sum in the morning at Lucky :)


It's been a long time since i've came to Lucky Restaurant.Lots of people when we got there.
After that,me and my sis went to the mall to see some stuff while my older sister went to Yayasan with my mum.
 Came back home with Each A Cup :)
 
 So thats pretty much it for my post :) 
 Have to study hard for upcoming assestment.Just that i'm lazy >< 
 Hehehe
 Kayy.Byee! x ♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment